For article submission, authors are required to follow the instructions below:
- Manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- Manuscript should be prepared in the light of the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), Sixth Edition.
- Article should solely be submitted to this journal. It should neither be previously published nor it should be in review in any other journal.
- Submission should be within the scope of this journal. (see https://linguisticforum.com/call-for-paper)
- Author names, affiliations, and contacts should correctly be provided.
- Number of words should not be more than 8000.
- Article should be divided into title, abstract, introduction, literature review, material and methods, results, discussion, conclusion, and references OR title, abstract, introduction, material and method, results and discussion, and conclusion.
- Abstract should comprise of upto 200 words followed by 4-6 keywords arranged alphabetically and separated by a semicolon (;). Abstract should not contain citations.
- Use Online Submission System (OSS) at https://linguisticforum.com/online-submission-2 for the submission of manuscripts.
- For queries or problems regarding submissions, contact the editor through firstname.lastname@example.org or write at https://linguisticforum.com/contact