Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted Article is not previously published.
- The submitted article must be formatted as per Journal format.
- The submitted article must be in MS word format and having bio note of the author.
- The submitted article's plagiarism must not be more than 15 %.
- The submitted article must look like an article and fulfill bibliographic requirements.
All papers submitted to Linguistic Forum must be original works that are not currently submitted to any journal during the review process.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Your privacy is important to Linguistic Forum (LinFo). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that LinFo collects, and the ways in which LinFo uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
LinFo may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Using personal information
Any personal information received by LinFo will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- send to you, communication about your manuscript
- send to you, statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where LinFo discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, LinFo may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
LinFo will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement