Guidelines for Authors
Guidelines for authors
The authors should submit their papers according to the following guidelines:
- The submitted articles must be original and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time.
- The manuscripts should be free from grammatical errors and plagiarism.
- The manuscripts should be composed according to APA (American Psychological Association 7th edition) format for writing text and referencing.
- The first page should have the title of the article, author (s)’s names, his/her/their affiliation, E-mail address, and author (s)’s notes.
- Give one paragraph introduction of authors in five to seven sentences (for each author) describing their educational background and research achievements on the title page.
- Title of the article should be informative and eye-catching.
- Title should not be more than 12 words in length and it should not contain abbreviations or words that serve no purpose.
- The second page should have the title of the article (font size 16, Times New Roman), abstract (font size 12, Times New Roman) containing 200-250 words summarizing the main points and followed by five key words.
- The remaining pages should have the main text, and list of references.
- On the first line of the abstract page, center the word “Abstract” (bold, formatting).
- Abstract of the article should be justified.
- Articles should not cross the word limit of 6000-8000.
- Headings and subheadings should be on a separate line.
- Articles should be typed in MS Word and should be paginated.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If plagiarism is detected during the peer review process, the manuscript may be rejected. If plagiarism is detected after publication, we may publish a correction or retract the paper.
To submit your paper, please click on the following link: email@example.com
For any inquiry regarding the paper, please contact: www.linguisticforum.com. We look forward to seeing your paper at Linguistic Forum - A Journal of Linguistics.